• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Robert Watcher

If you feel like sitting back and enjoying a little movie of some creative photography and portraiture …

… several years ago - when I was in my prime, and quite busy with my professional work - - - I put together a few slide shows of some of my completed image selections. Enjoy if you are inclined - ignore if not LOL:

Robert Watcher

A creation of mine in 1986, was “A Love Story”. This was a paid session, at a time when an ”Engagement Picture” was a headshot provided for free with wedding photography, so you would have a photo for the wedding announcement in the newspaper. Today this style of session is quite popular - but not back in those days:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Not at all bored but still finding these wedding coverages is a delightful way of spending sone time away from choosing dresses for my new model and her collection of pictures for her modeling agency.

I left her to manage on her own and then she too got into these weddings and didn’t want to get back to work, 😂