• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Art forms coexist.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
AN image can make all sorts of connections.

I am constantly accompanied by music wherever I go. Mostly European jazz, electronic, modern classical, alternative.

This photograph and this track match perfectly in my head.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
AN image can make all sorts of connections.

I am constantly accompanied by music wherever I go. Mostly European jazz, electronic, modern classical, alternative.

This photograph and this track match perfectly in my head.

View attachment 2754

Strangely, music disturbs me when I watch an image (that is not a picture nor a photo…).
If the image is well balanced and if the concept/subjetc fills me with good vibes, I don't need music…
In case of bad vibes, I run away!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Sorry to hear that, Nick, but it wasn’t about you.

take a picture of you running away
Ah!
I was not feeling targeted! I know that you don't think of me 100% of your time! ;)

Next time I'll run away, I'll try a selfie, but I've zero experience shooting selfies, it might be dangerous ;(