• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Boats

Paul Iddon

I do macro. 99% of the time.

Occasionally I photograph other things, but not so often. I'm not a boat enthusiast, and don't really see many but have photographed some on occasion.

As an example, here is our local marina:

marina01-X3.jpg

A drive of 40 miles takes me to a coastal inlet village (Arnside) which has one of the fastest tidal bores in the UK (but not seen here) and it has a single boat!

Arnside_Boat_1_copyright-X3.jpg

On a visit to London, the luxury tour paddle steamer "Dixie Queen" (a very expensive hire) passed under Tower Bridge:

1200sat45.jpg

1200sat47.jpg

Paul.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fabulous Thames pictures!

I love those billowing clouds! In London that’s pretty common, inSouthern California it’s a special day!

45AFF267-0AD1-4726-A57F-5D3CD5CF7721.jpeg

Nostalgia!

Alas!

.......nohat it used to be!

Asher

Paul Iddon

Thanks Asher - clouds like these are common here - and the climate can be horrid when it wants to be!

Paul.