• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Brian Haw, A Portrait

Paul Abbott

I was sad to hear that fellow protester Brian Haw had died yesterday morning Sat. 18th June '11. He allowed me to take his picture from time to time, of which this is a favourite of mine...

I'll always remember his peaceful protest and hardcore commitment to the cause, and his defiance of the police when they unlawfully tried to evict him from Parliament Square.

http://www.brianhaw.tv/index.php

brianhaw1of1600.jpg

Brian Haw, A Portrait - Paul Abbott

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I was sad to hear that fellow protester Brian Haw had died yesterday morning Sat. 18th June '11. He allowed me to take his picture from time to time, of which this is a favourite of mine...

I'll always remember his peaceful protest and hardcore commitment to the cause, and his defiance of the police when they unlawfully tried to evict him from Parliament Square.

http://www.brianhaw.tv/index.php

brianhaw1of1600.jpg

Brian Haw, A Portrait - Paul Abbott

Paul,

This is a great way of keeping a man's work alive. That shows your respect and admiration for his fight and character. That folk should speak well of a man after he leaves us is a reflection of our worth too!

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Very sad news Paul. May Brian rest in peace indeed, which he seems to have been seeking in this world. Your portrait is a really great one and makes an excellent in memoriam.

Paul Abbott

All the 'good guys' are taken from us far too soon, while the 'evil' players carry on with they're dirty deeds and are beyond reproach!!

I think you all know two of the player's names already...

Paul Abbott

That's interesting, it's a good thing too, Fahim. I haven't been up to Parliament Square lately, no doubt that's where they're petitioning.

I hope something like this happens, thanks for the head's up on that, Fahim.