• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Butch! You hear me boy?

fahim mohammed

Now listen and pay attention!

p3361304478-6.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
What can it do?

Looks like some micro drone!

Asher
This is a small "machine" whose spring motor goes up with the "butterfly" key (green on this model).
So when it is released, it starts to shake all its arms and legs and moves erratically for a few seconds ...

See:

Jean Tinguely married Niki de Saint Phalle

Last edited:

fahim mohammed

Thank you Nicolas.

Asher, in addition to what Nicolas wrote, let me add that this gizmo teaches quantum physics to dogs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
When I recycle and get to have another round of life, I will try to locate and hook up with Niki de Saint Phille! She seems elegant and would have been wonderful to have known!

Domage that I found out about her 2 decades to late and she lived just a few miles from me by the beach in Santa Monica, California!

Asher