• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

CALIFORNIA LOCKDOWN! I take a quick drive…

A couple of my images from a rare outing today in the beautiful SoCal December Fall, just as the state descends into yet another lockdown.

It was nice to get outside for a little while and take a short drive away from home to grab some scenics in the sun (that's Route 66 below the hill)!

socalview1.jpg
socalview2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A couple of my images from a rare outing today in the beautiful SoCal December Fall, just as the state descends into yet another lockdown.

It was nice to get outside for a little while and take a short drive away from home to grab some scenics in the sun (that's Route 66 below the hill)!

View attachment 6218View attachment 6219
Much appreciated! Lock down starts tonight!

I am glad I got to Griffith Park and LA Zoo in time!

Sad that parks should be closed!

Csnt believe that political demonstrations and packed prayers are allowed but nature is not!

Simply have a $1000 fine for no mask and everyone would be much safer!

Asher

In the province where I live (Quebec, Canada) since September, any one indoors not wearing a mask could be fined up to $6000.00 .
Outdoors: Since September 30th, 2020

$1000 fines for outdoor especially for demonstrations

“We cannot accept that the majority of people pay for the negligence of a minority,” Premier François Legault said Wednesday.

“It’s very clear — if you are on the street (for a demonstration), you have to wear a mask. If you are in your home, you cannot have any guests.”

Outdoor gatherings are also banned and offenders could be fined.

The mask requirement at demonstrations applies to the whole province, not just to regions that have been designated “red” — the province’s highest COVID-19 alert level.

Jerome Marot

Bavaria is tightening the lockdown rules and Merkel voiced that similar requirements should be extended to the whole of Germany. What we basically already have: masks indoors and outdoors in crowded areas, masks in shops and public transport, curfew in the evening, restaurants, bars, museums, theatres are closed. Limits on gatherings at home. New is that you are not supposed to get out except for essentials like buying food. Exemptions for work and schools still open.

Similar rules have been applied in France, with an added limit of not going further away than 1km from home (extended to 20km last week).

Quarantaine for travellers between most European countries.

corona.jpg

Jerome Marot

It says "per 1 mln" right at the top. I know, because I clicked the button which is not visible on the picture and requested the calculations to be corrected for population.