• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Calling New York based photographers

Tim Armes

Hello,

My wife and I have just booked oourselves a week's holiday to New York. During this week a lot of my wife's time will be taken up doing a course that she's booked herself on to, so I'll be free to explore the city and attempt to take photographs without being hassled by security guards.

It'll only be my third visit, and my first holiday, to the states (the first two trips being for business).

So, if any of you are based in New York and have some spare time during the week, it would be great to meet you. We'll be arriving on the 3rd March and leaving on the 10th.

Regards,

Tim

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Leonardo is in NY with his new Phase One Back!

Try to come via Los Angeles also while you're over here, Tim!

Starting from France, you'll be almost there anyway!

Asher

Tim Armes

Hi Asher,

I think that it may be asking a little too much to fly to the other side of the country! :)

Still, next time we come we'll try to do the West Coast.

Tim