• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

<caution> 2 fuzzy picture blogs! </caution>

Jim Galli

I know there's not much interest over here but I'll include anyways....

I was BUSY this weekend and you get a 2 fer! I promised a page of comparison shots with the NEW2ME Hermagis Eidoscop 150mm on 4X5. It is here:

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com/150Eidy/150Eidoscop.html

But wait! There's more! If you push the button NOW I'll include an extra post about a Darlot 12" Landscape lens for FREE!

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com/150Eidy/12inchDarlotLandscape.html

Hurry! because this offer won't last forever :cool:

Love to hear your thoughts as always!

Serge Berrut

I take the Darlot, but I insist to pay for the shipping.

Jim,

You are wrong!
There is great interest in your brand new Rodenstock disguised as old brass lens.
Because nobody believes that you can get great pictures with your old stuff..
Or maybe you are hiding a D3 in your wooden box that you call view camera?

I am in for the free Darlot 12". It should do nicely with my incoming Chamonix.
But you should have learnt how to focus properly with a Darlot....

Serge

Serge Berrut

I am listed for the July-now-August delivery for a black walnut 45 - "The Shadow". Wanted to move up one format, but impossible to find a photolab that process bigger than 4x5 within a 200 km radius.
Serge.

Jim Galli

I am listed for the July-now-August delivery for a black walnut 45 - "The Shadow". Wanted to move up one format, but impossible to find a photolab that process bigger than 4x5 within a 200 km radius.
Serge.

Congrats! That is a beautiful camera and very nice to use. I'm a 2 Chamonix family :) I have a 4X5 dark wood and a 5X14, yes that's right, 5X14" Cham. I use aerial recon roll film in the 5X14. Just roll out 14" and cut it. Different.