• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cell Phones, and other Tiny/palmable Digicams! Strut you stuff!!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Soon more people will be using a hand held camera than anything else. These are the shirt pocket or purse cameras which are now ubiquitous. We do not need to ask about the lens or aperture for the cell phone since they don't AFAIK let you know! Is there an EXIF?

In any case, where are your small digicam, (not the G9 or G3 canons or anything that needs a jacket pocket!) pictures? Let's see them, funny, weird, warts and all! Maybe we have another Bresson running around?

OK, strut your stuff! Show us the pictures from your shirt-pocket cam!

Asher

Last edited:

Ray West

There was one, iirc, many months ago, in the large format/stitching postings re the dollar bill and coke can shootout, which went nowhere, too.

Best wishes,

Ray

things I'm came up with my k810i

Out of boredom at the office, I thought of checking out the focus abilities of my k810i as it's the only camera I have at the time...
2747802216_e3326183f3.jpg

2746968225_5561ba4bee.jpg

2747226786_720bdef6d6.jpg

While I was smoking outside, I thought the xenon flash is also worth playing around with...
2747207002_c9985be022.jpg

As I wait for the bus on the way to work, her candid reading pose, lighting and lines made me thought that it makes up for a nice photo, but perhaps I pressed the shutter release button a bit late, the pan effect of the passing motorcycle could have given a better effect on the photo...
2746367705_74c46bbd0e.jpg

Nothing much about this photo, just testing the shutter speed of the mobile phone...
2747211598_9e15f15093.jpg

Lunch time and this place is pretty busy during this hour but for some reason it seems as if the world stopped and the place got deserted...
No settings were made on the mobile phone...
2746374613_2948bbf6c1.jpg