• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Central Americana

Robert Watcher

Central Americana

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

All are rich with so many symbols and reference to culture and commerce.

This one with abundant corn as almost an offering for food is simply fabulous.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Very Nice! 12 Calle Oriente Is really full of beauty and time that moves away,

Charlotte

Robert Watcher: 12 Calle Oriente

I am glad you pointed this one out, Charlotte. The tree behind suggest a walled yard or garden for the family to relax together. Still housing them, or not? The state of the door suggests it has been maintained sufficiently to be secured and still habited! But perhaps now just the grandparents and an unmarried son doesn’t do repairs!

Asher

Robert Watcher

View attachment 689

Robert Watcher: 12 Calle Oriente

I am glad you pointed this one out, Charlotte. The tree behind suggest a walled yard or garden for the family to relax together. Still housing them, or not? The state of the door suggests it has been maintained sufficiently to be secured and still habited! But perhaps now just the grandparents and an unmarried son doesn’t do repairs!

Asher

I think that the second photo in the second set (Commercial Eben-Ezer) can give you an insight into the common property layouts in the older districts of the city. For many, the ancient Adobe walls have become a facade to newer structures and gardens or workspaces, that lie behind them. In the case of 12 Calle Oriente, it would be assumed that newer living structures lie behind the wall and doors that face the sidewalk - thus the trees in the upper left corner.