• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Chill

Jörgen Nyberg

Asher said that we could post music as inspiration in this forum, so here goes.
This is an original composition by yours truly. I did this instrumental piece, to show a friend what one can do with sampled accoustic instruments.

Chill

Enjoy, be inspired or relieve some stress :)

Jörgen

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jörgen,

How much of a musical phrase sampled? Are the sets of chords or phrasing recognizable from the originals? How many sources. This is important since we are international involving many jurisdictions. I can see that we are just listening to your recording.

Is any of this played with new instruments or is this all sampled?

The music you have made is fascinating. I'm going to have to listen more.

Are you going to provide a photograqph to go with it!

Asher

Jörgen Nyberg

Hi Asher

It's chords, sets of chords, frases and single notes, cut and pasted.
All samples are commercially bought, free to use for own compositions, so nothing comes from any released songs (soo, no problems re jurisdiction).

No photo for now (maybe later), posted for your and others inspiration and enjoyment ;-)

Jörgen

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks for the reassurance! As creativesw, we always have to lookout for people's rights!

Anyway, now lets get this fired up with a picture evoked by the music.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher