• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Christopher Street Day 2018

Jerome Marot

"Christopher Street Day" is the name of the Munich Gay / Pride / Parade. It took place last saturday, practically under my windows, so I went down in the nearby streets and took some pictures. This is one of them:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jerome,

These are do delightful and fun! I do hope this spirit carries though in their daily lives. At the very least the celebration must elevate everyone in the watching crowds!

Asher

Jerome Marot

BTW, I am still waiting for something that’s NSFW! Or am I out of touch!

Asher, I posted in that section because gay parades are inherently conflictual. They are actually born out of conflict.

I did not realise each of my posts would need approval. And if I posted something twice, the only reason is that I do not know if it failed to appear because I made a mistake and did not post or if it was not approved. Honestly, I thought I made a mistake the first time and only clicked "preview".

The duplicate posts are still not visible to me, BTW. I have not way to check if they were posted or not. They probably appear on your screen, but the only reason you see them is that you are logged in as a moderator.

Could we please solve that embarrassing situation? Options are:

• you make that particular section normal again and allow posting without pre-moderation. That would be my preferred option.
  • you move this thread to another section without the moderator approval limitation.
  • you make me a moderator (temporarily), so that I can clean the mess myself. I promise I will only moderate this post of mine.