• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: climate Change

Ossi Raimi

no need to say anything.......

_img1280.jpg

thanks for watching, C&C welcome!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes there is, my friend!

? for sharing this formidable site!

If these are coal fired generators, they will be gone eventually, as now renewable energy is cheaper than coal!

If it is chemical then get the folk informed!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
no need to say anything.......

_img1280.jpg

thanks for watching, C&C welcome!

I want to comment on the presentation.

You have artfully taken the picture after sunfall or else done a great job in creating that look for us.

Normally, B&W pictures excellent with ranges of texture and form, shaded so as to express the captured scene in a broad range of the available grey scale.

Here, however, this darkness conjures up the evil of Darth Vader and even Satan himself!

Great job!

Asher

Yes, your image is quite dramatic but I also would like to know more. Smoke coming out of a tower can be anything, even water. I'm assuming, as Asher does, that it is coal and that the image is not climate change but that these fumes help to create climate change. Please elaborate!

Maggie