• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Antonio Correia

To begin with, the blue colour. Post yours please
Thank you ! :)

2019-03-16%4017.39.08-2-HDR-E-X2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
An eye with a tear?

Yes, I saw these in your twitter feed! Superb and uplifting! There’s a “joie de vivre” here!

.... and I know there’s more!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asher Kelman: The Angel’s Torch

Antonio,

Mine is a token of support and admiration for what you have shared and for more in this series, I know you have yet to show!

It so happens that blue is my favorite color! Commerce, however, generally shuns it, going more for reds and oranges and browns!
Asher

Asher Kelman

Well let’s go to Westwood Village and see who’s blue?

Asher Kelman: Tied Up in Westwood

Asher

Asher Kelman

A blue Warburg pickup.

Peter Dexter: Wartburg Pickup

Peter,

This vehicle make us unknown to me, but the name Warburg is well known for “Chemistry”!

That rock behind the left front wheel is presumablY to prevent it rolling backwards. But where’s the backward slope?

Asher

Peter Dexter

Oops I left out the "t". Asher the Wartburg was manufactured in East Germany and is one of many odd vehicles that made their way to Colombia in years past. Sadly they are disappearing due to stricter regulations. The slope is very gentle and not perceivable in the photo but locals are accustomed to engines that have almost no compression left. Hence the "safety measure".

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

A nice and fresh blue from Nicolas...
:):)
Fresh and blue too!

Asher Kelman: “My New Design”
2019 Stainless Steel Cladding Proposal

A commission by the City, (about to decide on funding my large sculpture installation)! It’s a trash bin, designed to appear “Architectural” for the City Downtown area with businesses, shoppers and tourists!

Asher

Asher Kelman

And a visit to Westwood Village with all the college folk in a trance or happy in love!

This person is lost in her iPhone!

Asher Kelman: “Polka Dotting!”

Asher