• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Antonio Correia

Today, I post two images
i-Lc8ttkW-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Today, I post two images

Antonio,

My first impulse is fabulous jealousy: that I couldn’t watch you take this picture of the lady on a concrete floor.

What location is this and is the place just outside a home store or workshop, or just inside it?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Strong crop of a much larger landscape induced by Antonio's thread title...

Winston Mitchell: “Gem County Cattle”

Winston,

A fresh version of “Blue”! Welcome to the show!

I notice at least two calves amongst the cattle. What a bucolic scene.

How is the lake fed?

Asher

Asher Kelman

5 years ago, Antonio, (or perhaps even less), this would be shown in B&W and that’s what I would treasure.

Here however, it also works so well as a member of your “Blue” series!

Antonio Correia: “Untitled”​

I know you have a deep respect for artisans and the ordinary working man!

Salut and kudos!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I like that car mechanic’s picture. With your permission here’s a version with graded importance of elements in brightness and clarity to help focus attention on his face hands and the task!

Antonio Correia: “Untitled

Antonio Correia: “Untitled
Lighting and focus adjusted A.K.

Asher

Asher Kelman

I António,

I love the set of four: really works for me as one can we-explore the berries over and over again!

Antonio Correia:”Blueberry Quadratych”

Is that a glass bowl they’re in?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Thank you for the work of editing the mechanic ! :)

Asher, the photo of the mechanic was done back in August 2008. The flash is way too strong and my LR and CC skills have evolved a little since then. I consider this photo a very poor one but we can't shoot but good nice and exquisite photos, can we ? :)

The photo above was done with the iPhone and yes they were inside a glass bowl.

Back to the mechanic. I have chosen another one and worked on it. This time it is "decent" photograph !

i-J5drBLj-X3.jpg

Asher Kelman

Antonio,

It’s also much more friendly, personal and even intimate as we feel his humanity!

...and now I feel I met him myself!

Thanks so much for your work and sharing!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Out looking for birds in local swamp and this big bird C-130 Hercules flew over couple times real low.
Don

Amazing planes, Don! You can have an entire modern surgical operating suite inside or a bunch of armored Mercedes or drop water and food to vanquished starving soldiers in the desert! Saved countless lives!

Don Ferguson: C-130

Fabulous monster!

Asher

Asher Kelman

On exiting my Uber ride, I asked and was given permission:

Asher Kelman: “Mr. Rich, Marine!”

Asher