• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Concert photos: Emma Acs(dk)

Nuno Alexandre

Hi
Concert photos, shot on the 26th March '11
Artist: Emma ACS myspace.com/emmaacs
Venue: Aalborg, Denmark
Light: LED
Camera: 5D + 85mm, iso 400

emmaacs.jpg

photo: Nuno Alexandre

emmaacs2.jpg

photo: Nuno Alexandre

emmaacs3.jpg

photo: Nuno Alexandre​

Thanks for looking

Hi
Concert photos, shot on the 26th March '11
Artist: Emma ACS myspace.com/emmaacs
Venue: Aalborg, Denmark
Light: LED
Camera: 5D + 85mm, iso 400

Hi Nuno,

They very much have a '60s look to them. I'm not too fond of the non-level tilt, although it works in the last image, because it's counter-balanced by the neck of the sitar (or is it a esraj or a dilruba ?).

Cheers,
Bart

You say "Light: LED"

Please explain, because I see little or no evidence of any light source beside the stage lights in either of your posts.

Thanks,

Nuno Alexandre

Yes, you see little of no evidence of any light source besides the stage lights, because there are no other.
LED's are the stage lightning they use which consists of small dots which can switch between all colours.

something like this, but a bit larger:
LED-Stage-Par-64-Lighting.jpg