• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cover for book of nudes, Bella Nuda

Here is a preliminary cover design for a pictorial book of nudes, titled Bella Nuda, planned for 2015

cover-comp.jpg

Let me know your thoughts.

More on the project here: http://www.eleganteye.com/bella-nuda-art-nude-photography-book/

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A.K.,

Excellent art work and intriguing use of the rope with your elegant model, again! You have managed to achieve friendly teasing with the more modest pose and intrigue with the playful windings of the rope around her. She give the feeling of being both at ease and in charge of her roll here and maintains an elegant disposition.

I like the lack of intrusion of any sense of "anything" but artistic nude images that will tantalize us but not demean her.

I look forward to seeing more of this production and how it would be printed and marketed.

Asher

Hi Maggie. My aim is to have a diverse variety of new material in the book, depending on how the kickstarter fundraising goes. The money is supposed to go towards shooting. So with the rope image on the cover, it will probably be the only shot from that session in the book. I expect 100-150 images, so we'll see. Thanks for your reply.

George Holroyd

I expect 100-150 images, so we'll see.

Wow, that's a lot of images. I'm not criticizing, I just can't imagine liking that many of my own photos at any given time. Despite having been attempting to solidify a body of work and style of presentation for a couple of years now, I still like one this week and think it sucks the next.