• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Dawn of the Eighth Day

Chris Calohan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Frightening and mesmerizing, Chris!

In the Bible, there were only 6 Days and one for rest!

I guess the 8th is for destruction!

Asher

Chris Calohan

Given that I live in Florida, not likely California fires...this is a sunrise just up the lake from me and it is just about straight out of the camera...we get some awesome sunrises in the swamp around April-June. As to the Biblical translation, this is the day after he rested...the eighth day.

Asher Kelman

Given that I live in Florida, not likely California fires...this is a sunrise just up the lake from me and it is just about straight out of the camera...we get some awesome sunrises in the swamp around April-June. As to the Biblical translation, this is the day after he rested...the eighth day.
Chris,

You are so fortunate that this was not the wrath of nature as being meted out far too close to our us!

I tend to copy news photos.....

.....and my mindset was still locked on the incessant torrent of bad news.

Your picture comes at a perfect time. Thanks!

It’s a perfect respite and delight to see your serene morning picture with no one in harms way!

Asher

Chris Calohan

I have many friends still out west in Mission Viejo, Moorpark and Glendora so have been keeping a watchful eye out for you and them. Santa Ana's can be brutal. Loved Dumptrump's statement to the Governor about raking the forest floors...man is so stupid, so dumb, dumb, dumb.

Asher Kelman

I have many friends still out west in Mission Viejo, Moorpark and Glendora so have been keeping a watchful eye out for you and them. Santa Ana's can be brutal. Loved Dumptrump's statement to the Governor about raking the forest floors...man is so stupid, so dumb, dumb, dumb.
How is it possible that we celebrate ignorance, rudeness in public and state discourse and support from Christians who would give their shirt of their back to help a stranger?

How can we set standards so low that ignorance of science, biology and our forests is worn as a badge of pride?

We have a minimum knowledge test for driving a car or being a fireman. Why no minimum knowledge test for running an entire country?

Asher