• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Dingle Harbor, October 2002

Louis Doench

Inspired by Antonio, here are some of my pics from my trip to Ireland in 2002. This set is from the luvly lil Town of Dingle, on the peninsula of the same name. Dingle is the peninsula just to the north of the more heavily touristed Ring of Kerry.

381890520_98403ded8e.jpg

It was around 5:00 when I took this shot, then the sun started to set and every thing got nice and golden

381889737_a9b6f3a54d.jpg

And then I ripped my pants....

:(

Feel free to comment however one sees fit, years of doing stand up comedy in the nineties have given my soul a nice crusty armor, not unlike a crustacean.

I'll post more in this thread later, but now I hafta stop the toddler from licking the radiator