• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Dr. Ayesha, I presume.

fahim mohammed

It was a long journey! But not the same as Dr. Livingston.
The countries visited were as:

Ethiopia
Kenya
Malawi
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Botswana
Rwanda

In that order. By Air, Land, Water. The objective was Mt. Kenya ( the other countries were for exploring and hitting the 100 countries traveled mark! And to appreciate the world we live in. We all are the same, and it is a small planet we inhabit. Say what you like, we are the same. I have seen most of us. We are the same, though some might think otherwise).

With where I was and the coronavirus-19 in full swing, I had to practice a level of precaution I was not used to before.
Furthermore, my family was adamant I take the first flight back home.
Easier said than done!

The following are some memories of this trip..in photographs. The experience...well it has to be experienced!

fahim mohammed

p3859858675-6.jpg

fahim mohammed

Mt. Kenya is around 5000 mts above seal level, depending on which of the peaks one summits.
Mt. Kilimanjaro...been there, done it.

p3859858674-6.jpg

Sunset along the Zambezi river. Traverses through multiple countries. This one, I am on, is between Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Are you on a cruise ship?

I thought you might have porters and palm fronds to keep away the mosquitoes as you wind your way along earthen paths to your next location!

....as you did in a picture from way, way back!

Asher

fahim mohammed

No, Asher.

Just a female friend of mine from back home and I. It is very small rickety local motor boat. It stopped on the river multiple times. The boatsman ( ? ), got it going...smiling with confidence all the time. Not us, though.
As I said, It has to be experienced!

p3885630794-6.jpg