• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Eagle Eye

James Lemon

DSC_8958_00001.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Amazing! Both you and Jim Olson find eagles like there on every corner!

To me it’s such an amazing possibility that I hope one day to capture!

Such regal birds!

Where was this. Do t tell me this a chance finding in the same National Park as they Elk?

Asher

James Lemon

Amazing! Both you and Jim Plsen find eagles like there on every corner!

To me it’s such an amazing possibility that I hope one day to capture!

Such regal birds!

Where was this. Do t tell me this a chance finding in the same National Park as they Elk?

Asher

This was in the province of British Columbia it is a common sighting for me considering Alaska and BC have the largest populations of eagles in North America. They like salmon that rivers provide and the fresh fish from lakes. Diving at over 160 kilometers and snapping a fish up is really something to see! I have witnessed such things but never captured anything like that on camera.

Jim Olson

I think that is a fantastic shot... I'm the Jim Plson [Oops, blame SIRI] lol that Asher was talking about. I have been very lucky here in the Pacific Northwest to get some eagles shots from time to time. I love the fact that I can walk out my front door and there might be one flying by.

James Lemon

I think that is a fantastic shot... I'm the Jim Plson [Oops, blame SIRI] lol that Asher was talking about. I have been very lucky here in the Pacific Northwest to get some eagles shots from time to time. I love the fact that I can walk out my front door and there might be one flying by.

That is an advantage Jim... thanks for stopping by!