• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Emmett!!

Jason C Doss

Here's a couple of my favorite dog, Emmett. He's the greatest dog I've ever seen, and I'm a vet and I see lots of dogs. :)

_MG_5016_675w.jpg

_MG_3445_640w.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
At last, a dog in a really great setting, unless I've missed one. Did I?

I didn't see the point of the first picture when you can produce pictures like the second one.
The first picture has major compositional problems, IMHO. The subject is the dog, but really it is lost in the incomplete landscape. Now there is magic there, but I'll come back to that.

The second picture, however, is much more captivating right away and has a subject: the dog, more so, a wet one. Ahah! so now I have to go back to the first picture.

What to do. Just my way of looking at things, I am going to crop the first image to show two parts. The water and the dog. Essentially, we perhaps ask now, "How they might interact?"

_JasonDoss675w.jpg

Now I like them both and the first with detail in the water would look very nice on my wall!

Asher

BTW, how did you do the B&W conversion and did the dog approve?

Last edited: