• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Erik Jonas 4

Rachel Foster

Erik Jonas 4

erik4.jpg

ErikJonas

Banned

The bluish winter sceen...This one is called "Cold Sky"...Duel meaning...Cold yes and its the Skykomish river taken off the bridge in Sultan. Thats a Indian name, we have a lot of those here...Note the lone fisherman...I sooooo wish i had gotten his contact information everyone asks about him lol....

Sandra Jones

I love the many shades of blue in this one. The mist is nice and the fisherman adds a 'little' something to it. The heavy white mist back in the hills draws my eye to that area, forcing me to have a better look at the mountains as well. Very nice.

Personally, I'd be tempted to crop off a bit of the bottom fg edge, so I'll be interested to see if any one else comments about that.

Mike Shimwell

I love the many shades of blue in this one. The mist is nice and the fisherman adds a 'little' something to it. The heavy white mist back in the hills draws my eye to that area, forcing me to have a better look at the mountains as well. Very nice.

Personally, I'd be tempted to crop off a bit of the bottom fg edge, so I'll be interested to see if any one else comments about that.

This is a nice image and, in my view, it is the fisherman that makes it. If you clone him out the picture loses much of its life.

The suggested crop does work - -giving a more dynamic feel, though that may not be what Eric wants for this one.

Mike

Paul Abbott

Very nice photo, I really like the colours in this, and the lead in line for the human figure in the landscape. Nice one.