• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Esprit Gemini & location shooting

Paul Bestwick

pro member
I have recently purchased a Bowens studio flash (monobloc) designed to be used on location (it has a battery pack)
The reason being is that I want to create beautiful lighting for my wedding portraits outdoors. That may be the beach, urban....whatever. Given that my studio techniques are home grown & pretty basic I could use a legup here to achieve the look I want............an example being Annie Leibovitz ( i realize she uses multiple lights & i will only be using one) I would be most appreciative to hear from anyone with expertise on this subject.

Paul

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Paul,

Link to some pictures as examples, then we'll better narrow down the look your after.

Asher

Paul Bestwick

pro member
Thanks Asher, when I find a way to link my brain to the web I will show you. I will keep searching the web for examples........

Cheers,

Paul