• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Exhibition on Paris "Solitudes Urbaines"

Hi,

A long time i didn't visit OPF... i was busy to prepare my exhibition in Paris :

e770ab7411178dd26386fcd0f5dc1ef.jpg

For those who should come in France ;)

Best regards,

Cedric.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cedric,

I'm so delighted to see the poster and learn of your exhibition. This is exciting! I hope other OPFrs in Paris go to.

Would you be able to share some of the pictures hear?

Good luck! I know this is important and I'm certain you will get a good response to your work

Asher

Mike Shimwell

Cedric

Congratulations, I am pleased that you have this exhibition, which is well deserved. I wish you success with it.

Interestingly I was only today wondering where you have been and look forward to seeing more of your work and the exhibition photos as well if you are able to share.

Mike