• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Family at the distance

Antonio Correia

I set in a cafeteria for a cake and I decided to take some shots of people passing by...
Just for the fun of it

i-5MHS9qc-X3.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I set in a cafeteria for a cake and I decided to take some shots of people passing by...
Just for the fun of it

i-5MHS9qc-X3.jpg
Antonio,

Bravo, this is a nice contribution. But how many family groups are there? Terrible how we allow the phone to invade even such precious moments as a casual walk!

Asher

Antonio Correia

They are all from the same family as they were talking to each other.
I am sorry I did not capture the baby, behind a woman
Not a good photo !
Just to exercise the pointing finger ! :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
They are still a lovely family.

One camera feature I admire of the iPhone is it’s live view which would be ideal here. They might use an electronic shutter, in that the camera delivers a sequence of about ten pictures so on could pick which is the best.

In this case, with this lovely family, it would be the one with each person separate and smiling!

Asher