• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fat Liner

Fat Liner is from my The Beauty Within collection and was composed at Edisto Memorial Gardens in Orangeburg, SC. While the garden is well known for its award winning roses, I was quite happy to see such nice lily subjects on display. I actually had a trip scheduled this morning to get back over there, but the wind speed was a bit too high so I didn't go. :-( Maybe tomorrow morning will be better. I used the chicken fat on this one to place a frame around the edges.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and a couple of others from the morning this was composed) can be read here: Fat Liner

SD17_0153.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Steven,

Beautiful and uplifting picture. Your signature is actually a major contributing element to its extra success.

I wonder whether it would actually be the same, just as celebratory, with a less impressively drawn signature.

This picture could fit perfectly in Versailles and a grand ball with huge dresses and elegant crystal chandeliers!

You are not just give a snap of prettiness, but an entire slice of culture and preferences!

Asher

Steven,

Beautiful and uplifting picture. Your signature is actually a major contributing element to its extra success.

I wonder whether it would actually be the same, just as celebratory, with a less impressively drawn signature.

This picture could fit perfectly in Versailles and a grand ball with huge dresses and elegant crystal chandeliers!

You are not just give a snap of prettiness, but an entire slice of culture and preferences!

Asher
Chicken fat...well I'll be gol danged.

Thank you both for looking and commenting. :)

Peter, yeah, I didn't know that's what it was called until a couple of years ago when Bob Yonce told me about it.