• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fine Art Excursions in Gaeltacht Ireland

Fine Art Excursions in the Gaeltacht

• Absolutely! Count me in...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on the overall package, costs etc. ...

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No way, I hate guiness...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings,

I am trying to get a feel for peoples interest in the following;

Asher and I were disucssing this recently as an idea.

Would you be interested in coming to the Gaeltecht (irish speaking part of Ireland) in County Donegal, a post glacial landscape of stunning beauty in deed, on purpose to join a small group of people for a couple of days on photographic excursions and general exchange on arts, having a good time together, eventually having facilitites to perform large format printing of your work afterwards etc.

In general terms would you consider such a trip to be of interest to you?

Michael Fontana

pro member
Hi Bear

I'll add another category:

depends on the time and jobs, too, but what I did see from your images, the post glacial landscape and the sea are great!