• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fish

Ron Morse

I know not many are interested, but this is what I do.

mg2813gm3.jpg

mg4079cn3.jpg

mg3139pu0.jpg

mg3135dg7.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I must kick off by simply thanks you Ron for such great aquarium pictures. In one go you demonstrate that one does not have to distant locations to get rich photographs. These are especially good for print use as there is space for text.

I may have asked you before, but how do you light the tank so as not to get reflections? I'll post some of mine otherwise everyone will be intimidated!

Asher

Asher

Ron Morse

Thank you Asher, you are way to kind.

I have a homemade softbox with 2 580EX flashes that I use most of the time although the last 2 are with a single 580EX pointing down into the aquarium.

I use RF transmitters to fire the flashes.