• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

For Trade: My Immortal Soul for a Canon EOS 1D Mark IV

Tom Owen Meinen

I would like to trade my immortal soul for a Canon EOS 1D Mark IV and a 50L lens. My soul is relatively unscathed. My biggest sins to date are driving without insurance, lusting over my best friend's wife, and photoshopping bokeh. I've already received an offer from Satan, but he only offered me a 7D and no lens; plus, I'm hoping to do business with someone more reputable. If you have a 1D 4 and are interested in making a trade, please PM me. Thanks.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It's heresy to even respond, but I am not all that well-behaved. Normally we don't ever allow folk to advertise when they first join! However, humor is giving you a tiny tad of leeway. Also it's not you buying a 1D IV but trying to get one.

We seek to protect, to the greatest extent one can, the OPF community from being ripped off by folk we don't know. Also this website is not a bulletin board but rather a collection of photographers who share. So post evidence of photography that you have done that you love, (the level that would get the attention of your friends best wife)! Also show your interest in others work by contributing meaningful comment on threads that interest you the most.

Without a lot of contribution we really do delete ads!!!!

Glad to have you here, pact with the devil or not!

Asher

Tom Owen Meinen

Well, it's April Fools Day, so I was hoping that would also give me some leeway. I actually joined some time ago, but only lurked instead of posting. I did post some of my work. Click on my name and show my posts and then look up the one titled "Kelsey Nord."

Btw, I do have a 1D Mark III on its way to me without having to deal with Satan at all. It was worse. I had to deal with PayPal.