• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Forest

Antonio Correia

Trees as important for the sustainability of the planet we live in. They are also of great beauty.
This is a photograph captured in a forest where wild animals could attack the greatest predators of the World.

i-j8v4ffW-X2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

I am enjoying this so much. Where is it? What tinecof day?

Yes indeed, the Forrest’s are place of abundance and also refuge. That’s where we were raised before we learned to outrun every other creature, long distance.

I would also love to see the red and then the yellow back-lit leaves on their own, as two separate pictures as they seem so delightful.

Asher

Peter Dexter

There aren't many forests left where wild animals can attack the greatest world predator. Nice to see the lovely photo.

Antonio Correia

Asher, I made this series of shots in Sry Lanka. We were in a jeep slowly trying to see wild animals which we saw a few. Some monkeys and a few deers...
The light was very pleasing and there were no mosquitos when stopped ! Lucky we were !
On the way back it was rather cold as the car was driving on the main road.
I have been printing A5 (small sheets as usual) and they look very good to my wife and to myself !
Another one from this collection

i-kCCbbCL-X2.jpg