• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS- EOS 1DS, RRS, Grid Screen, Xtra Batery

Don Shreve

pro member
SOLD- EOS 1DS, RRS, Grid Screen, Xtra Batery

1DS, 11.1 MP. Camera is about 3 years old, I'm the only owner, bought new at Calumet.
I'd rate it a 8 + or 9. One mark is on the bottom from a previous Bogen QR plate. One mark near the vertical shutter button. Plus a few wear marks. Camera was in to Canon for service about 6 weeks ago, normal tune-up, clean, lube. They also installed a new hot shoe, which now shows wear from my spirit level going on & off 3 or 4 times. I have NO idea how many shutter actuations, so I can't tell you. It's been used (not abused) professionally, but I do architectural/industial/commercial, not photojournalism.
Camera now has a RRS B57-L plate, which I pefer to sell with this unit. There is also a grid screen installed, and I'm including the original split screen which came with the camera.
Also included is one extra battery, a hand strap, & a Lexar 512 40x card.
I have a newer Canon software disc I'm including, plus cables, charger, & AC adapter.
I also be packing it in its original box, but I don't have the original packing material. (It will be well packed.)

Price is $2800, and includes PayPal fees, shipping & insurance to US only.

I'll e-mail photos to serious buyers.

Please e-mail me, as my PM box here fills quickly.

don at shreveimaging dot com

PS, I'm selling this because I bought a 5D, which is smaller & will not get in the way of my architectural lens setup. I'd really like to keep it, but I have no need for two such cameras.

Last edited: