• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Gazania in polarized reflected UV light

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Gazania rigens in polarized reflected UV light

170659758.g7cZaVz8.GazaniaUV2020r1.gif

Jerome Marot

The file is there, but when i try to access it and upload it back the error message is that the file is too large for the server to process. The file is 8.4 MB, which is indeed too big. It seems that the forum software does not properly check the size of (animated) gif files on upload.

Last edited:

Dr Klaus Schmitt

The file is there, but when i try to access it and upload it back the error message is that the file is too large for the server to process. The file is 8.4 MB, which is indeed too big. It seems that the forum software does not properly check the size of (animated) gif files on upload.

It does as it rejects too large files. Hence why I only use links to my hosting server (pbase actually)