• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I was dying to talk to this girl but I was with other guests and didn’t want to disturb the folk in thr next table.

But this girl chatting to her friends was so lively and fascinating’

8F4F66A0-C647-482F-89FD-42B6E1B4ED1D.jpeg

So I just will remember this and try to reproduce the composition, sei g her friends faces through her curve body, reaching towards them!

Asher

Oh Gosh, She makes me feel very fat, I don't think my spine has ever been so prominent. Although she doesn't look extremely skinny and I can see she captured your attention! :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I don't think humans have much fat on their backs. The spinal structure is apparent on that young girl, in adults it is concealed by lumbar muscles.
The girl, was I had imagined, about 25 to 35. It was difficult for me personally to assess as she was apparently Korean and I have little fine experience to judge better than that. She appeared to be the partner or date of a man about 30 years old and her friends seemed all in that age range. Certainly she’s an adult.

I have never seen such pronounced dorsal spinal processes on a person. I couldn’t see any ribs so she wasn’t that thin! However, that’s only the initial draw of the picture. There’s more:

745D493C-F20C-4DA8-89C4-114E8EF5B661.jpeg

To me, the extra “gift” of thr picture, (after the obviously curvaceous nude back), was the face of the attentive woman opposite her we could see, framed by the girl’s body!

Asher

I did notice the look on the girls face and it was marvelous. I didn't think she was skinny, but her back certainly made me feel fat! LOL! I guess it was just the first impression I got because I've never seen that before. I didn't mean to say the image wasn't good, because it is, and without
seeing her face, the reaction to her, shows a lot about how she affects these people! :)