• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Got semi-published again

Some time ago local (Moorpark) Rotary club approached me with the request to provide them with a low-cost-to-free picture from the last Civil War Reenactment with the intention to present the printed a framed copies to their distinguished members.

I decided that this can serve as a great form of advertisement and gladly agreed.

Today I learned that they in fact printed, framed and presented my picture to several people (with my copyright intact in the upper right corner:)

Here's the link to their PDF, look down to the pages 4&5, I'm sure many of you will recognize the "blast" picture:)

I wonder if that was also the reason that few more reenactment calendars were purchased recently from my lulu account

Just wanted to share!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That's splendid, Nikolai,

Now you should follow up with a letter on formal letter head paper with an included colored brochure and business card.

You have their attention, now it's time for follow through. Include in the brochure their pictures being presented!

Good luck!

Asher