• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings new forum members! Pick the flaw in my photo?

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
805D9F71-03CF-431F-990C-CE6A0C4CA67B.jpeg

Okay, I'll take a guess but probably wrong, but it's all I can think of... The background. The right side shows the bricks more in focus, while the suit on that side is less in focus. And the bricks on the left side are less in focus, while the sleeve of the suit is more in focus.

And that's just a complete guess. My other is that he is just way too young and handsome! LOL! :-D

Jerome Marot

It seems that Will believes that the flaw he asks us to find is not sharpness. But it is difficult to point a particular flaw if we don't know the intent of the picture. Would the flaw be that the godox ring light was not used?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
As I noted before, a lot of stress and creases leading to a lower showier button, his tie is not up enough and the label is showing! For tgat, he’s be better closing his jacket which might be a tad small!

So his right cuff hanging out!

But they is fashionable too! But the untidy shirt only works for a movie star after running down a bad guy!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well I give up!

The flaws I see are not flaws to your esthetics and needs.

It might be that there are no other issues with your photography from my perspective!

I’d be interested to discover what I cannot recognize as a flaw!

Asher

Last edited:
I give up also, seems to me that everything seems buttoned up the proper way. The belt the proper way. Watch can be either side, I have no idea but curious!

I saw it but didn't think it was a flaw unless the image was to sell the clothing, I don't think it mattered. Thanks for letting us know