• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hands in composition with Flowers and more

handfulsofgold-4.jpg

Jan van den Bos

Last edited by a moderator:

Cem_Usakligil

Afbeelding112.jpg

Jan Van Den Bos Handfull of flowers

Hi Jan,

I really like this picture and I came back to look at it a few times. The composition is interesting and one can interpret your message in various ways. The way the hands are held, the aged look, the tenderness of the flowers and how it all comes together makes it work for me.

Thanks for sharing.

Groetjes,

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jan,

It's also capturing the sunlight. So there's more than a gesture of tenderness to the flowers.

This is an impressive idea that should be continued in more pictures. It's too important too just make one snap. This is a motif of considerable potential. If you are so inclined, choose this as a project for "Riskit!" forum and develop the theme over the next year.

Asher

Rachel Foster

This is a self-portrait. ISO 400, f/5.0, 1/50. It's called Silent Music. The frozen hand represents the freezing in Parkinson's and the intended message is that we still make music whether anyone hears us or not.

smsilentmusic.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
This is a self-portrait. ISO 400, f/5.0, 1/50. It's called Silent Music. The frozen hand represents the freezing in Parkinson's and the intended message is that we still make music whether anyone hears us or not.

smsilentmusic.jpg

Bonjour Rachel
By far on this thread, your image is more delicate and sensitively photographed with a large sense of "mise en scène".
I can hear a soft and slowly modulated music from that atmosphere.
This gives me good mood for some C&C
I would have cropped the sleeve…
Amazingly I would have liked the fingers not to be "frozen" on the contrary of the hand itself, it would look less posed, but that's techinically a challenge!
Thank you for showing