• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hear of FATHEAD

Tony Panzica

If you could offer poster style cutout prints like Fathead to your customers, would you be interested?

We as shooters need to push the envelope of products offered and I think this is a viable option.

If you have an opinion, please reply, either way. If you do not know anything about FatHead, just google it. Imagine a print of an eight year old soccer player, or 10 year old football player.
Thanks for your input. There is a possiblity of this coming down the pipe, so be careful what you ask for!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I liked it!

So much so that I just emailed my first Bas Mitzvah client and suggested we take some portraits for the Save the Date Card and use it for a sign in poster at life size! thank you for sharing that!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Yes, I got it

Yes, that's what I recommended. The post triggered it. But they are doing a video montage of photos from birth so it's already been nixed. I still like it.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I could but I am not

The DJ got to the Parents first so he is doing the photo montage, which is fine. I will have enough to worry about that day! I could easily have done that , but, I am happy to do the Portrait on the Save the Date cards and then the event.

Tony Panzica

other choices

What other choices are out there? What are the genaeral costs, and what do you think it can sell for. Size obviuosly is the key. I make great money on 13x19s that I print. If I farm these out, I want to maintain profit $'s.