• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from tiny Malta

Hello everybody,

We started practicing photography a few years ago, we used to go out in the country side with our camera taking pictures of everything that moves...... :) and now we are doing fashion, glamour and portrait photography. Check some of our works at Portrait Studio Lighting

Malta is very a very small island with very little opportunities but we try our best.

I am running a monthly feature on some of our work at Portrait Monthly please feel free to visit and comment our photos.

CHeers
Hope we can be of help to you.
Stefan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello everybody,

We started practicing photography a few years ago, we used to go out in the country side with our camera taking pictures of everything that moves...... :) and now we are doing fashion, glamour and portrait photography. Check some of our works at Portrait Studio Lighting

Malta is very a very small island with very little opportunities but we try our best.

I am running a monthly feature on some of our work at Portrait Monthly please feel free to visit and comment our photos.

Cheers
Hope we can be of help to you.
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Welcome so much to OPF. Already I like your work! That portrait with crystals, was that in natural light?

Malta is more important historically than its size might suggest. The role of the Catholic Church, knights and Wold War II epic battles are stories to tell. The tales I've heard of flowers below the window in tiny streets as signs of a young woman's readiness for marriage are charming.

We have a forum for such photography and writing if you wish, here. We'd love to see contributions on Malta!

Asher

That is sunlight coming from a window and the crystals are that of an old chandelier fixed to the ceiling. The model had to stand on a pile of books so we could put her face near the crystals. It was very circus style but the end result was very satisfactory. :)

Oh i have a lot of photos on Malta i will definitely post some pics on this wonderful photography forum.

Cheers
Stefan
Portrait Studio Lighting