• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello

Susan Smitha

Myself Susan, I'm new to this forum. Hope the journey will be awesome. I'm a novice keen to learn and of course participate in the forum
Any suggestions or tips?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome, Susan!

For advice it’s best to start with getting together a universe of things that interest you and what your wishes and aims might be.

Also it matters what resources you have to put into photography. Today I think that even a 2-5 year old Canon Rebel is a superb starter camera for almost anyone.

It really doesn’t matter a lot which camera you have to start. After all it will be perfect until something about it prevents you going to the next step in reaching your goals.

If you have pictures to share then that’s another good place to start as you help define for yourself what help if any you might need.

Best is to jump right in and show some favorites.

Good luck.

Asher