• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

How To Change Output Power units on Godox QS400II

Soliz387

So i recently purchased this set of Godox Lights and when powering them on I noticed one output power was set at fraction increments (which I prefer 1/4, 1/2 etc). The other light showed decimal units (5, 6, 7, etc). Can anyone show me how to change the units to fractional output? I've searched online manuals with no luck. Any help is appreciated.

D

Deleted member 55

Confirm that they are both identical units?

I have used one once.

are you using a godox wireless trigger?

If yes then change the settings on the trigger.

If not press the menu button and compare to find the different settig.

If need it downloaded the manual from godox.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just for those who might not know, this flash unit is AC powered whereas the far more expensive unit, the AD 400 is battery powered and can be AC powered with a separate AC adapter cord and A-D converter!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You really don’t need the manual if you have the transmitter. Switch it on and then click on “Menu” and scroll down to the option that you are looking for!

Let us know how you manage that!

Asher

Soliz387

Is that the AD400?
QS400ii
QS400ii

both identical units. Using X2T-C trigger
I tried looking at the manual. There's no reference on how to change the units that i could find.
You really don’t need the manual if you have the transmitter. Switch it on and then click on “Menu” and scroll down to the option that you are looking for!

Asher

Asher
I will try that. If that’s the case, why would one flash be showing the fraction increments and the other be showing the decimal increments?

D

Deleted member 55

Try pressing the set button and holding it it down for a few seconds or press and turn the set button.

Turn the unit off then while pressing the set button turn it on.

After reading the godox manual I remembered that Godox has some hidden commands for there equipment.