• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I'm back!

Sydney Rester

After a nearly one year hiatus wrapping up a nasty divorce and meeting a wonderful man AND moving this week, I think I can finally come back and visit more often. Been second shooting LOTs, 2-3 weddings per month. I prefer that to primary since I also work a 9-5. That being said, here are some favorites! CC is welcomed!

p1301326638-4.jpg

Getting Ready

p1301326842-4.jpg

The dress!
<br>

p1301328418-4.jpg

Best man/Best friend

p1301329912-4.jpg

Here comes the bride!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congrats Sydney!

Your new work is most enjoyable! Glad you're back. I like the happiness that your pictures make into wonderful mementos' That's the only worth of wedding pictures!

BTW, I'd put your list of gear in a private place. Not good to advertise what you own on the internet. One fellow here had all his gear stolen that way!

Asher

Sydney Rester

Thanks, Asher! This was one of my favorite weddings _ever_. The venue, the details, the families, the absolutely lovely couple, so much love in that family, happy tears all night long. And how bout that angle I got for the ceremony, huh? It was nearly impossible to cull those. So many great expressions from the bride and gestures on the groom's part.

Good point about the gear ... I'll be fixing that.

Hope to be back more to offer critique and advice. I finally feel like I'm qualified to give CC! :)

Whole wedding located here and here.