• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: In a Laotian village...

fahim mohammed

p1573830272-5.jpg

Sony RX 100 and sunlight. Just point and shoot. Want a teacher to show you how to do this?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p1573830272-5.jpg

Sony RX 100 and sunlight. Just point and shoot. Want a teacher to show you how to do this?

To snap the kid as cute as this fellow, no teacher needed, LOL! but Fahim you had plenty of teachers to get you to that place and see the child and then line up the direction of the arm and log in the instant you let the camera do all the rest of the work for you! Otherwise, no chance this picture would have ever been made.

Asher

fahim mohammed

To snap the kid as cute as this fellow, no teacher needed, LOL! but Fahim you had plenty of teachers to get you to that place and see the child and then line up the direction of the arm and log in the instant you let the camera do all the rest of the work for you! Otherwise, no chance this picture would have ever been made.

Asher

Asher, we do ( at least I do ) need emoticons here!! Specially one showing my embarrassment!!

Best regards.