• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Indigo and her Blues

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

An adorable picture, Charlotte. It’s amazing that you just have Picasa. Does it have layers?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Two methods:

1. Use edit function and delete the link text. That ends up with the picture aligned to the left, even though it’s formatted to be centered.

2. Screenshot the page and then use the phone to edit the image to remove the link. That then is “attached” and uploaded and centers normally as expected!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
Thanks for the info. I will try next time. This work was done in Adobe Elements. I get bored on occasion and use it but I admit I am still learning how to use it. It is not layered everything you see I made without layers. sp that is it! I dont always use Picasa but mostly I do use it.

Charlotte