• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Introduction

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi there. My name is Sammy, I am a fashion photographer based in the UK. Please do go have a look at my work at

www.sammybaxter.co.uk

Nice to meet you all,

Sammy

Sammy,

Your work is outstanding!

Beauty of course....but in addition such originality in structure, startling pizazz and fabulousness!

Obviously you ask yourself how else a color is represented in my design.

Zip Zap!! Two strokes on her cheek in blue!

Very simple to extravagant clothing and out of place attachments!

I am so thrilled and delighted that you found us and joined our community of photographers passionate in the art of the picture!

Please start to share some of your favorites and feel welcome to add a link in your signature to your website.

Asher

Sammy Baxter

Sammy,

Your work is outstanding!

Beauty of course....but in addition such originality in structure, startling pizazz and fabulousness!

Obviously you ask yourself how else a color is represented in my design.

Zip Zap!! Two strokes on her cheek in blue!

Very simple to extravagant clothing and out of place attachments!

I am so thrilled and delighted that you found us and joined our community of photographers passionate in the art of the picture!

Please start to share some of your favorites and feel welcome to add a link in your signature to your website.

Asher
Interesting edgy work. Would be great if you could share specific images here with a few thoughts of your mind set while taking the photos! :)Maggie
Interesting edgy work. Would be great if you could share specific images here with a few thoughts of your mind set while taking the photos! :)Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Who were you wrting to? I can Edit this thread 4 U.

Send me an email at editor.opf$mac.com

Change $ to @