• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I've never looked at the Grain Mill from this perspective

Jim Olson

Thank you Asher for your help because today it kicked in. I have never look at this building from this perspective. I took many shots and liked this one the best.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I love it, Jim!

I am so gratified tgat you went back and explored. I pray you have this in RAW too!

I see that both the wood and the sky have hints of delicate pastels which might be worked further with parsomious discipline and deftness!

It would be easy to ruin everything, so only make changes on a new layer.

So what ever looks perfect, leave the work, do something else and try to decrease that modified layer to the minimum that gives you that extra subtle richness in tone, hues lighting, or detail!

This is the sort of picture that my father in law would spend 3 months on and my mother in law would imagine he has a mistress, LOL!

Asher

Jim Olson

I love it, Jim!

I am so gratified tgat you went back and explored. I pray you have this in RAW too!

I see that both the wood and the sky have hints of delicate pastels which might be worked further with parsomious discipline and deftness!

It would be easy to ruin everything, so only make changes on a new layer.

So what ever looks perfect, leave the work, do something else and try to decrease that modified layer to the minimum that gives you that extra subtle richness in tone, hues lighting, or detail!

This is the sort of picture that my father in law would spend 3 months on and my mother in law would imagine he has a mistress, LOL!

Asher
I do have it in RAW and I might have to work on it...