• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Johnny Strat @ the Roxy

Daniel Schaefer

A dear friend of mine was playing a set at the Roxy, so i grabbed my camera, and my Nikkor 35mm 1.8G and went down, here are some shots from the night.

besides mild exposure comp, all photos are untouched

5555113606_18fe207c00_z.jpg

fullsize

5554526081_0f763c9f9c_z.jpg

fullsize

5555114722_5a9e05a7e9_z.jpg

fullsize

5554530311_bf21432b7e_z.jpg

fullsize

all the rest are available for viewing Here

Cheers!

Daniel

Jean Henderson

Nice work, Daniel!

I love the use of colors and the way the lights add to it. My favorite is the top one because the viewer's focus is clear. I like the 3rd one a lot, too, because you can almost "hear" the horn player's music. Wasn't able to view your others as the server is currently too busy, but I will check them out and come back later after I can get through.

Jean

Jean Henderson

Daniel, you have a real gift that will take you far in life. May I ask how old you are since many of the images suggest someone young behind the camera? At the same time, others appear as though they were taken by someone with a great deal of visual sensitivity that could take years to master.

Jean

Jean Henderson

Duh!! You already say you are 17 in your signature! sorry about that!!! You already have accomplished enough to be a pro so I do hope you plan on making photography a career in one way or another!