• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Large Biography

Strange idea =) ... If one accidentally writes the wrong size number on your biography book order, it can become very expensive and very large books.
In Swedish an invoice is "faktura" so that's why the expensive invoice is "f---tura".

Often old sessions contain unused images that can bring new ideas for strange heads like mine. And I often do strange images for fun, to great guitar player Max Schultz.

max bok 1200.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Per,

This is fabulous!

Have you had an exhibition of your superb and so creative tableaux?

Asher

Thank you =) No exhibitions any more. ( and normally they are small ones in temporarily
empty shops, where I live ). But I'm thinking of have some fun "lectures" (with projector), where I show fun parts of my
exhibitions, photo life , retouching , strange tips on double or quadruple exposures and 40 more subjects to choose from.( done in Keynote ).

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tell us about the 20 or more subjects to deal with?

Are they all fictitious characters you have created a life for?

Asher

Oops, sorry for late answer. I have about 12 fictious characters and companies with their own websites. Many created just to make things more believable as there are connections between many of them. Most exhibitions I have had, has been based on the images for those projects. They are all in my lecture. And fun solutions on photography.