• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We worked together and had a productive time, despite’s my broken rib, LOL!

The first time holding my MF GFX in a month. Had her carry it when we went to the cactus gardens! What a gem!

Asher Kelman: Larissa in window light!

More, but be forewarned as they are NSFW, located here.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The bit of luscious hair and the sheet almost the same color as the background makes this image very sensual and beautiful!
Maggie,

Thanks for your visit and feedback!

What’s amazing was that I was returning in the free shuttle train down the Getty Museum hillside access route when Karissa smile and we started a conversation which led to her arranging for a shoot. She a housewife, not a model and so wonderful a person to work with!

When a person is safe and is able to be themselves, photography is such a pleasure.

One observes, moves to the correct position and takes the shot!

Asher