• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

NSFW Larissa

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I had her gently remove a beloved picture by Paula Chamlee.

Asher Kelman: “At Ease!”

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Greatly adorable (the one in the sweater as well).

You are such a chick magnet!

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

Very, very nice images, Asher...
Perhaps a bit different from what you usually do.
Great work ! :)
Thanks Antonio!

These are in natural light, no reflectors either.

For figure work, that is my custom, except when part of a series with major added compositional elements, like Cello, Violin, rope, oar or doll or Teddy Bear!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks Antonio and Jim for reminding me of this wonderful model! I just met her by chance visiting the Getty!

Asher

Asher Kelman

View attachment 5989

Asher Kelman: “Highlights”

Different!

......but interesting approach Asher!

I love her figure and freckles, superb woman!

Nice job :D

Ignacio,

I was so impressed by her great spirit and the trust she had in me as a gentleman and a photographer.

She’s not a professional model, but a suburban mother and housewife!

I really appreciate that such mature and collaborative folk exist as she did such a great job!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I am so delighted by the happenstance that our eyes met and that asked if I could take one picture!

Asher

John Miller

What a fabulous b/w series, very nicely done. I specially like the standing one.

Hopefully the model was pleased with your work of her.

By chance did you give her a print?

Nice work!